Q:What do I need to be married in Oklahoma?
A: To be married in Oklahoma, you will need a marriage license, issued by a County Court Clerk's office and at least two witnesses over the age of eighteen (18) and an officiant who is registered with the appropriate governing agency.

Q: How do I get my marriage license?
A: The couple shoud go together to a County Court Clerk's office to obtain their marriage license. You will need a valid ID. Your driver's license or birth certificate will work.

Q: How much does a marriage license cost when I go to the court clerk's office to pick it up?
A: Oklahoma marriage licenses cost $50. However, you may qualify for a discount and receive your marriage license for $5 if you have a certificate showing that you have completed marriage counseling within the last year.
Q: Do I have to get my marriage license in the county that I live in or the county where I will be married?
A: You may get your marriage license in any Oklahoma County regardless of where you reside or where your ceremony will be held.

Q: I don't want to fight the construction in downtown OKC, are there other options for getting my marriage license in Oklahoma County?
A: In Oklahoma County marriage licenses may be obtained at 320 Robert S Kerr Ave., Room 402 Oklahoma City, OK or 28 E Main St. Edmond, OK.

Q: I live in another state or country, can I still be married in Oklahoma?
A: Oklahoma does not have residency restrictions for couples who wish to be married here.
Feel free to call 405-259-6304 if you have any additional questions. We are always happy to help and answer anything we can.

4405 NW 4th St., Suite 129
Oklahoma City, OK 73107

A happily married couple's hands over a marriage license. Oklahoma City Wedding Officiant will officiate your elopement or intimate wedding ceremony in our small wedding chapel, often with as little as one hour notice.

Appointments are required. You may schedule your elopement or intimate wedding ceremony online or by calling your wedding officiant at 405-259-6304.

Your Oklahoma City Wedding Officiant and chapel will make an effort to accommodate all schedules and to perform intimate wedding ceremonies and elopements during the day, evenings, weekends and holidays as her schedule permits.

Schedule My Elopement Online Now!

Couple and two witnesses -  $75

Witnesses may be provided for elopements with 24 hour notice. Witnesses ask $20 each.


3-4 witnesses - $100
5-8 witnesses - $125
8-12 witnesses - $150
13-16 witnesses/guests - $175
17-20 witnesses/guests - $200
Small chapel for elopements
All holiday appointments must be made in advance by contacting your wedding officiant at 405-259-6304. (Holiday fees may apply.)
Free Premaritial Counseling

Rev. Huber does not require but does provide free premarital counseling for her couples.

Couples who present proof of premarital counseling when applying for their Oklahoma Marriage License will receive a significant savings of $45 off the cost of their marriage license. This discount will qualify couples who complete premarital counseling to pay only $5 for their marriage license purchased in any Oklahoma County.

Opportunities for free premarital counseling in 2017:

Jan 14 8am-12pm
Feb 4
March 4 8am-12pm
April 1 8am-12pm
May 6 8am-12pm
June 38am-12pm
July 1 8am-12pm
Aug 5 8am-12pm
Sept 2 8am-12pm
Oct 7 8am-12pm
Nov 4 8am-12pm
Dec 28am-12pm

Register Online Now!

Dates are subject to change based on enrollment.

Space is limited, registration ends 7 days prior to each event or when event is full. Please call with any questions, 405-259-6304.